Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Released

monkeymagick

[H]News
Fighting games fan have something new to play with. Capcom along with Marvel Entertainment have partnered to release the latest iteration of the long running Marvel vs. Capcom series. This edition features the first appearance of Mega Man X and Jedah Dohma from Darkstalkers 3 on the Capcom's side with Captain Marvel and Gamora of Guardians of the Galaxy fame on Marvel's part. Available now with a Season Pass that will include Venom, Black Widow, and Black Panther in the future.

Check out the launch trailer.

The epic clash has begun, join the battle now! Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC! With 30 fan-favorite characters, a variety of single player and multiplayer modes, and gameplay allowing you to flex your creativity, the next chapter of our action-packed series is finally here.

Hmmm so this is why a video on Youtube was recommended to me showing the last boss fight. It wasn't that I watch this fighting videos, they literally were just pushing ads in the guise of "recommendations"

Bought the last one on launch day. They added more characters a few months later and called it the turbo edition or something.

I’ll wait for the “finished version”.

Hmmm so this is why a video on Youtube was recommended to me showing the last boss fight. It wasn't that I watch this fighting videos, they literally were just pushing ads in the guise of "recommendations"
You just realized they doing this?

You just realized they doing this?
No, not just now. But it explains why that was sent at me just now. I already thought this game was out, now I know it wasn't. 99.999% of the recommendations they send are due to past videos I clicked (or played through various websites) unless I remove them from my history, and occasionally I look at videos that are game related... 2 and 2...

i've been watching alot of this on twitch before and after the launch. Game play looks great and the game seems fun only problem is why does it look like a PS3 game. They need to fix the graphics.

Wow 3 stars on steam doesn't look too hot, and looking at the first comment that came up "More like Disney's Marvel vs Capcom" and yup, there are zero X-men, mutants, or any of Fox's comic property (Fantastic 4, Deadpool, etc) Kind of anemic cast of characters if you ask me

Adding characters isn't a huge undertaking. Whoever posted that complaint clearly has never heard of DLC.

Wow 3 stars on steam doesn't look too hot, and looking at the first comment that came up "More like Disney's Marvel vs Capcom" and yup, there are zero X-men, mutants, or any of Fox's comic property (Fantastic 4, Deadpool, etc) Kind of anemic cast of characters if you ask me

What the fuck? This isn't MvC, this is bullshit.

Back