• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Marshall headphones

Rossi~

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
3,479
http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/15/marshalls-major-headphones-and-minor-earphones-become-official/

I've been keeping my eye on these when the pictures first came out a couple of months ago, i'm interested in how they'll sound. What do you guys think? May have to get a pair when they're released and review them myself.

10x1115ub245marshall.jpg
 
I think they look awesome too, I just wish they were sold somewhere other than Marshall's website. Are they ever going to come to Amazon or BB or something?
 
They're not released until around the 20th of November, soon. I expect they'll be sold all over the place, they're at a few other places already just not selling, google Marshall Major.
 
Back
Top