• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Market for U3011 stands?

Chrisroman

Gawd
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
692
Is there a resale market for the Del U3011 stands?

I'd love to pickup an aftermarket multi-monitor stand, but I can't justify the cost unless I can offset it by selling the stock stands. Are these stands VESA standard? Could they be used with other brands/sizes? What would they sell for?
 
From pictures it looks like it should be bolt-on VESA compatible, but I don't have personal experience with it. Seems like it would work well as an upgrade for all the Korean 27" models out there that ship with crummy stands. That said, even if there is a market, I wouldn't expect to get much considering you can get a cheap VESA stand for what, $30-$40?
 
Back
Top