Mark Zuckerberg Is A Hypocrite

So many other words come to mind when I hear the word 'Zuckerberg'.

None of them are good.

The sheeple fungus is spreading.

I finally got sick enough of Facebook to delete (permanently) my profile. Amazing how cathartic it was. Now I have more time to waste here, instead!

It's a sad day when you have to unfollow your own significant other because they're perpetuating the fake news bullshit. That was my tipping point.

This is what happens when you have interns running your corporation.

oh yeah, thats like the "dont be evil" from a certain data mining ad company

You know I've been using Google for years.

I have yet to see ANY result towards me from Google about all the supposed 'data mining' they do on me. I don't get any ads from Google. No texts, emails or post. Nothing! I get very few from any other companies.

Maybe they are saving it all up for a special day. If so I look forward to the day Google sends round a buxom lingerie clad Valkyrie with an interest in the Battle of the Atlantic and wielding pizza and real ale.

Fun times!

The cardinal rule of those sitting high upon their ivory towers is "Do as I say, not as I do."

Hypocrisy would be if he was creating fake news and posting it on his network. Posting an article about the ills of fake news next to two ads about fake news is irony. The most beautiful irony.

I get that he's a Jewish-black-Muslim-Latino-homosexual-transgender-flesh-eating lizard man from inside the hollow-flat earth and the resurgent American white supremacy movement will purge him one way or another, but Zucky-poo making himself look stupid isn't part of the massive conspiracy against a pure America.

What this does make him look like is a man with a problem he has no chance of ever solving.

I'm trying to figure out what REAL news is anymore. If this election has shown anything, it's that you can't trust ANYTHING you read from "journalism".

Fake News wont end unless the remove CNN, Huffington Post, NY Times, and more... People who currently have white house credentials...
The problem with those so called news outlets is, they are not reporting news anymore. They are editorializing everything. Reminds me of MTV when they stopped playing music videos.

He knows that all he has to do is weather the storm for a few weeks until the populace finds another bone to chew on.

People, as a group, have an exceedingly short memory.

Don't forget that he's also cozying up to China hard. That censorship tool must come in handy to keep the fake news up!

That's probably the biggest problem for FB, the clash between affiliate revenue clicks and what is supposed to be "news". There should have been a larger separation to highlight the difference between paid (click bait) advertising masquerading as content, and actual links to news. If FB is not in the news content or aggregation business (as it does by ranking and suggestions), it shouldn't pretend to be.

Last edited:
The cardinal rule of those sitting high upon their ivory towers is "Do as I say, not as I do."

The universal rule of everyone who wishes to control others. Doesn't matter if they have any actual power.

Zuckerdouche is a fucking idiot. He just is. There are no other way to put it. I honestly don't believe he is all that smart to be honest.

Fake News wont end unless the remove CNN, Huffington Post, NY Times, and more... People who currently have white house credentials...

The problem with those so called news outlets is, they are not reporting news anymore. They are editorializing everything. Reminds me of MTV when they stopped playing music videos.

I just have to ask (not so much to the second quote), what do you consider "real" news? Breitbart, Fox? It's a fair assumption with your obvious list of so called liberal news organizations. Color me confused - I guess I don't find "Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy" to be a headline from a legitimate news outlet, but what is "real" is for the reader to decide because in this day and age if an article aligns with your ideology, choice of lifestyle, heck even racist or misogynist tendencies (please don't take that as a direct shot to the OP as I do not know him/her at all) it is therefore true...

The problem with the American news sites is that they are ALL full of this fake news crap, ALL of them. I try and visit them as infrequently as possible and get most of my news from the likes of the BBC. Unfortunately the BBC doesn't cover a good portion of the US national and local news stories and I have to still visit them.

When is everyone going to realize that "fake news" as being handed out by these super media controllers means conservative/right perceived news. The regular click bait bullshit isn't going anywhere.

I totally agree with him, I hate it when people post fake stories, real stories only please!!! sometimes the fake stories can ruin the person you are referring too; celebreties, athletes, etc...

Back