Marine Speakers?

FastBu

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
70
I figured this would be as good a place to ask as any... I'm looking to replace some speakers on my boat and was wondering if anyone here has any advice/ good websites/ reveiws that can help me. I have done some searching and there doesn't appear to be an extraordinary amount of selection for this admittedly niche product. So far I am leaning towards Infinity Kappa 602's, but I wanted to get some feedback/ look at other options if there are any before I make a final call. The only pre-requisites are they must be 6 1/2 in. speakers (round) with white grilles. Thanks in advance.
 
Take a good listen to those Infinitys before you buy.

I'm not sure about their marine spekaers, but their entire car line is designed assuming you will have a subwoofer (thus very weak bass response).

Go listen to many of those speakers as you can, preferably in an outdoor environment.

I found if it's operating in the open space, then I really don't care about the overall quality, just so long as I can tell what song it is and hear the words clearly.
 
Back
Top