• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

many threads named

Status
Not open for further replies.
did the threads named that ever work? Because when I try to clikc on them, it says it is invalid...
 
Thanks for the quick response, I reported it as soon as I saw it, what is with all these noob spam attacks?
 
bobsaget said:
did the threads named that ever work? Because when I try to clikc on them, it says it is invalid...

yes, but thanks to mota they were deleted ( sorry, I know you were interested :p )
 
:heart: for coventry-makes cleaning up spammers so much easier
 
M11 said:
:heart: for coventry-makes cleaning up spammers so much easier

Yes, coventry is now our weapon of choice for spam cleanup because it takes all the crap out of public instantly. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top