Hey Guys!
Just a few things for sale:
Check my heatware account if you'd like its mj112588
PSU's
1 corsair 850W PSU $$95 shipped firm on price
Steam Keys:
Shogun 2 steam code $15 (1 left)
Stalker Call of Pripyat $10 (1 left)

Accessories
I have 8 PCI-E Express 1X Riser Card Extender Extension Cable with the one connector dremeled to fit large video cards, all are tested and working. 4 of them get power through the PCI slot and 4 of them I have the power connected through a molex adapter... that way you don't draw to much power from the motherboard... let me know which you'd prefer $7 shipped per cable

Please leave me feedback!
My Heatware ID is mj112588
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=77201
Just a few things for sale:
Check my heatware account if you'd like its mj112588
PSU's
1 corsair 850W PSU $$95 shipped firm on price
Steam Keys:
Shogun 2 steam code $15 (1 left)
Stalker Call of Pripyat $10 (1 left)

Accessories
I have 8 PCI-E Express 1X Riser Card Extender Extension Cable with the one connector dremeled to fit large video cards, all are tested and working. 4 of them get power through the PCI slot and 4 of them I have the power connected through a molex adapter... that way you don't draw to much power from the motherboard... let me know which you'd prefer $7 shipped per cable

Please leave me feedback!
My Heatware ID is mj112588
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=77201
Last edited: