• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Managed PDU Suggestions

unwantedSN

Weaksauce
2FA
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
100
I got a weird request from my boss today.
I'm not sure where to start so I thought maybe you guys could help me.
I need a PDU that is remote manageable, but I also need it to be able to ran on a schedule. IE power off ports 1,2,5 etc at 8pm, and reapply power at 6:30am monday-friday.
Does something like this even exist? I know i can get managed PDU's but I'm not sure on the scheduling part.

Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top