Man Chokes Woman With Wii Controller

HardOCP News

[H] News
Here’s a bit of advice, if your woman wakes you up in the middle of the night because you ate all the cookies in the cookie jar….don’t choke her with a Wii controller. Jeez, what are they putting in those damn Girl Scout cookies?

An Austin man has been accused of trying to choke his girlfriend with the cord of a Wii video game controller after she became angry that he had eaten all of her Girl Scout cookies, according to an arrest affidavit.

You mean heres a bit of advice
"dont wake up a sleeping man and start bitching at him"

I first thought "the Wii controller is wireless, how did he....", then I remembered the Nunchuk attachment.

Still pretty stupid of him to do though.

Anyone feel the person who wrote the article is an idiot? He/She kept using "according to the affidavit" after every statement.. why didn't he/she just go: According to the affidavit: "Isadora Vail is an idiot"

Maybe he was sleepwalking and thought he was playing manhunt.

If that is how they fight about cookies, what are they like normally? How do they fight about real issues?

Maybe he was sleepwalking and thought he was playing manhunt.

If that is how they fight about cookies, what are they like normally? How do they fight about real issues?

lol my thoughts too.
when I was a teenager, I once awoke to my girlfriend screaming her head off!
It took a moment to realise why but I was in a fight in my dream and my girlfriend took one right on the jaw.
Man that took some explaining, we made up in style though :D

[UPS] Sorce;1033694513 said:

Still pretty stupid of him to do though.

yeah that was stupid.... does he not remember how expensive those controllers are?!? I mean if he broke one he'd be out $60+. :eek:

This story is made all the more crazy to me because I knew the guy pretty well. Pretty crazy stuff, and very weird to see it on the front page. I didn't know he was capable of something like that, but I did know he was into drugs so maybe that played a role in it.

This story is made all the more crazy to me because I knew the guy pretty well. Pretty crazy stuff, and very weird to see it on the front page. I didn't know he was capable of something like that, but I did know he was into drugs so maybe that played a role in it.

Seriously? You knew the guy?

Thankfully you said something, I was gonna make a "In jail he'll be choking on some dude's Wii" joke.

And, just for the record, those coconut / carmel / chocolate cookie thingies are the best.

On the flip side, we could actually turn this into a sport:

http://www.****************************/wii_choke.jpg

Maybe if she wasn't standing over him saying "I don't know what it is about your face, but god damn -holds up fist- i just want to deliver one of these right to your suck hole." while he was asleep before waking him like a lunatic... this whole incident could've been avoided. The guy could have night eating syndrome, I mean did she even check to see if the empty cookie package was stuffed in the oven along with her purse before going ballistic and waking her up?

The World's a mess, the economy is in the shitter, and she wakes him to bitch about.......Cookies? Good for him. :p

Anyone feel the person who wrote the article is an idiot? He/She kept using "according to the affidavit" after every statement.. why didn't he/she just go: According to the affidavit: "Isadora Vail is an idiot"

Ya, no kidding. Feels like the article is written by some 6th grader.

Ya, no kidding. Feels like the article is written by some 6th grader.
The editor's not too bright, if that was allowed to get through. Or do e-newspapers not have editors? :rolleyes:

Things he should have said rather than attempting to kill her:

"I'll buy you some damnned cookies in the morning bitch!"

"Now give me your cookie"

"Here's the reason I call the Wii the 'ner'. Suck it!"

I know Sonicks, and we both know Danny (the guy in the article). I think if he read that blotter article, he would piss himself with laughter. Danny was always the kind of guy that figured if he was going to go down, he might as well go down with style, and that's exactly what he did.

He was a gamer who got a big laugh out of stories like these. I bet he's proud to top them.

And I think the charges will be dropped by Chris. If Danny wanted to, he could have killed her, but he didn't. He's not a wimp as you would assume coming from a Wii-related article. Besides, knowing them, this will be them closer together than ever.

I know Sonicks, and we both know Danny (the guy in the article). I think if he read that blotter article, he would piss himself with laughter. Danny was always the kind of guy that figured if he was going to go down, he might as well go down with style, and that's exactly what he did.

He was a gamer who got a big laugh out of stories like these. I bet he's proud to top them.

And I think the charges will be dropped by Chris. If Danny wanted to, he could have killed her, but he didn't. He's not a wimp as you would assume coming from a Wii-related article. Besides, knowing them, this will be them closer together than ever.

Sounds like a winning couple. A whole lot of bottled up rage on both sides, call the cops, charge with assault/whatever, interwebs drama, oh just drop it because we're just doing it for fun.

Attention whores is even worse.

heh nothing like some good ol assault and battery to bring you closer to a loved one! :D On a more serious note: Seriously they need some help if they let a little thing like unfair cookie consumption lead to a choke-out session.

Back