Malwarebytes very slow

ManofGod

[H]F Junkie
So, I have Malwarebytes Antimalware professional that I run on my work and home computer. On both, I find that if it is running in the background, the computer overall just feels slower than with it off. (Task manager or other mmc programs open slower, things take slightly longer to load and so on.) Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

Basically, with it disabled from the background, the machine is very snappy and things long instantly.

well, I just tested on/off and see no difference loading task manager, event viewer..

maybe re-install malwarebytes ?

Running any other antivirus that has a system protection module?

I have always had issues with leaving Malwarebytes running all the time, but I use Avira Free AV so I am pretty sure they kinda bump heads.

I just launch Malwarebytes and update it then do the scans I need, then close it down.

Both systems are FX 8 core processors with one at 4.5 Ghz and the other at 4.2 Ghz. Also, they both boot off of a Sata SSD and run most things off the SSD. (Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit as well on each system well using the default Windows Defender.)

I am pretty sure Defender on Win 10 and anything else will bump heads.

MoG, check out this article: How to Run Malwarebytes Alongside Another Antivirus

It shows you what processes to exclude in Malwarebytes and Defender to run them alongside each other. See if that helps! After you apply settings I would reboot.

well, I just tested on/off and see no difference loading task manager, event viewer..

maybe re-install malwarebytes ?
What AV are you using?

I am pretty sure Defender on Win 10 and anything else will bump heads.
With the anniversary update Windows 10 gives you the ability to disable Defender but still schedule scans with it.

Unfortunately Malwarebytes does not include virus scanning where Defender does. If he disabled Defender it would leave the system vulnerable.

I'm using mse , mwb ...
both work together without problems for me...
win 7 though...

same case, then i uninstall app, cause.. my comp very slow
a.png

Back