• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Making multiples of me

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
Well I was waiting for the wife to come back from work on Friday, so I was bored. I did this from beginning to end including changing shirts, and combining these in photoshop in 15 minutes. Next time I will take my time.

p744767783-4.jpg
 
What's that circle in the upper right hand corner? It looks like a painting in a wood box.
 
Neat! I'll hafta try that sometime with my daughter. Be great for the Grandmas
 
What's that circle in the upper right hand corner? It looks like a painting in a wood box.

Got that in China. It is a hand made silk screen picture I picked up in China. I am going back in May to buy more cheap and awesome crap. Plus doing more sightseeing.

p113752568-4.jpg
 
Looks great. The only thing that I see 'off', is the shadow fall on your toes sitting on the couch. When I did my first dup's a few weeks back I got my ass handed to me cleaning shadow falls.
 
Since it is woven with silk, it has the same picture on the back of it too, it swivels.

p517187175-3.jpg


p529354529-3.jpg


p142883454-3.jpg
 
Back
Top