makers mark is giving away glasses again

State laws in AL, DC, GA, OR, TN, TX, UT, or where otherwise taxed, restricted or prohibited by law prevent us from giving you glasses and stir sticks when you become an Ambassador.

:(

Beware here as they will spam you both in email and real mail. It has been a pain in the but to get all this burbon junk mail and I dont drink. The glasses are ok. I use them for washing off my paintbrush when I build models. :D

I order it so I can give it to my roommmate.

Are these acutally made of glass? Or are the they plastic like the poster above said.

mac_cnc said:
Beware here as they will spam you both in email and real mail. It has been a pain in the but to get all this burbon junk mail and I dont drink. The glasses are ok. I use them for washing off my paintbrush when I build models. :D
most of these free offers do nothing but spam your email.thats why u use one just for that purpose

Thanks TTP. I ordered these when you first posted this info a long time ago. Now I see that since I am a resident of Texas I cannot recieve these free glasses. I don't know when they changed that because about 8 months ago I recieved two boxes ( 4 cups and tons of stir sticks) They also sent me two sleeves of 3 golfballs with a nice splattered paint job on them. Thanks again for finding all this neat stuff. - g0at

l337*g0at said:
Thanks TTP. I ordered these when you first posted this info a long time ago. Now I see that since I am a resident of Texas I cannot recieve these free glasses. I don't know when they changed that because about 8 months ago I recieved two boxes ( 4 cups and tons of stir sticks) They also sent me two sleeves of 3 golfballs with a nice splattered paint job on them. Thanks again for finding all this neat stuff. - g0at
your welcome

My wife says these were delivered today. WOOHOO! It's like Christmas! I can't wait to get home and see them. But then again, I'm easily entertained.

Makers Mark are a great company....I get some cool stuff almost every other week from them. I got a cool DVD about their whisky, Cups and Stir Sticks, coupons, business cards, mailing lables....all the card and paper stock and packaging is top notch......now THAT is the way to market!
I will definately be a customer when it comes to whisky.

omg i LOVE makers mark. they sent the plastic rock glasses (perfect for quarters at a party when you don't wanna risk them breaking) and then they sent those awesome ass mailing labels which i plan to use.

sure they send mail and spam, but that's what extra email accounts are for, and who doesn't get junk in the snail mail anyhow, just takes an extra 10 seconds to flip throu it for awesome stuff and then toss it.

Makers' Mark is swill, I would rather drink Canadian piss. For affordable burbon, I'd like to suggest Jefferson's Reserve, which has a lemongrass and yellow plum affect, with some coriander spice, and Ridgemont (1892) Reserve, which is strong with smoke, rasins and black pepper. It's been a while since I've bought a bottle of Evan Williams Small Batch but I'd say it's a perennial favorite, with fire but charming character. It tastes of, well, burbon. Give them all a shot (not intended).

While not mash-centric, for cool swag, check out http://www.laphroaig.com/

Woohoo, I'm a Scotch Laird! Call me Sir Axman. (By the way, the stuff is fucking awsome; it's just a neccessary buy. I go to the liquor store if I'm ever out. If you're in Denver, Davidson's sells it for about $22-25. US!)

Axman said:
Makers' Mark is swill, I would rather drink Canadian piss. For affordable burbon, I'd like to suggest Jefferson's Reserve, which has a lemongrass and yellow plum affect, with some coriander spice, and Ridgemont (1892) Reserve, which is strong with smoke, rasins and black pepper. It's been a while since I've bought a bottle of Evan Williams Small Batch but I'd say it's a perennial favorite, with fire but charming character. It tastes of, well, burbon. Give them all a shot (not intended).

While not mash-centric, for cool swag, check out http://www.laphroaig.com/

Woohoo, I'm a Scotch Laird! Call me Sir Axman. (By the way, the stuff is fucking awsome; it's just a neccessary buy. I go to the liquor store if I'm ever out. If you're in Denver, Davidson's sells it for about $22-25. US!)

[kentucky/ohio accent]watch your mouth boy :D [/kentuky/ohio accent]

[kentucky/ohio accent]watch your mouth boy [/kentuky/ohio accent]
Hey, I plugged three burbons before the scotch, no need to challenge me to a duel.

Unless it's the hilarious dueling from Curse of Monkey Island. "My skills with a sword are highly venerated. . ." "Too bad they're all fabricated."

i signed up last time around and never got them i got some crappy movie and some address labels but never glasses

Axman said:
Hey, I plugged three burbons before the scotch, no need to challenge me to a duel.

Unless it's the hilarious dueling from Curse of Monkey Island. "My skills with a sword are highly venerated. . ." "Too bad they're all fabricated."

I'm just giving you shit because im front the area :D

Back