InorganicMatter
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2004
- Messages
- 15,461
Seems like the best place to put it. If I'm wrong, mods please move it.
I have a standard TI-89 (not Titanium). I'm sure there is a way to make this calculator graph a circle, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. I can use the Y= editor to graph parabolas and lines, but I would like to make it graph a cirle too (and ellipses would be nice). Here is the kind of equation I am talking about:
x^2 + 2x + y^2 - 6y = 6
I have a standard TI-89 (not Titanium). I'm sure there is a way to make this calculator graph a circle, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. I can use the Y= editor to graph parabolas and lines, but I would like to make it graph a cirle too (and ellipses would be nice). Here is the kind of equation I am talking about:
x^2 + 2x + y^2 - 6y = 6