Make a logo, winner gets $20

magik20

[H]ard|Gawd
$20 for whoever makes a logo that i want.

its for my DJ Company Groove Entertainment.

Feel free to experiment!

20$ is not going to cut it for a good logo. It has been said many times before. I will try to give it a shot, though.

sorry i didnt know the previous history of people looking to have logos made up..

maybe i will increase the amount if i see some ones i really like?

magik20 said:
sorry i didnt know the previous history of people looking to have logos made up..

maybe i will increase the amount if i see some ones i really like?

This would be a good idea. I will try to make some if I can get Phohoshop to cooperate.....:mad:

What kind of elements do you want in it? Even the thinnest guideline would help.

Elements.....

Well obivously it would have Groove Entertainment as the only 2 words in the logo

maybe make Groove on top, with entertainment below it, going from the full left to full right of the logo....

colors are interchangeable so dont worry so much about that right now, design is key at this point.

Well, I came up with one, but my website isn't cooperating today... Imageshack to the rescue!

Here's a quicky... typography could use a little help, but it's just a concept:

groove.gif

i like the 1st one, if the groove part maybe had more "life" in it, id like it more

the 2nd one, while i like the fingerprint, doesnt really say " DJ Company"

OK maybe I went a bit far with the groove theme (though I think of it as how spinning vinyl is a very touchy experience). Does your company work stritcly with vinyl or CDs or any type of media (or all)?

Just as an opinion, of course; but..

unhappy_mage's screams INPROFESSIONAL. How do you expect to print this? Keep in mind it's on a black background. MikeDeuce's screams PROFESSIONAL. Sure, it doesnt give you a first impression of a DJ company, but with a bit of tweaking it would work.

What about this, or a variation of it?

groove.jpg

Anything in the pic can be changed easily... thoughts on the BASIC design of the record/g?

Quick idea. I dont put too much work into stuff until soemone says they like the idea :
grooveflat.jpg

this?

groove2.jpg

I like this one better, but at this point I could do possibly anything with the record idea.

Tengis said:
Another...

groove33.jpg

looks good, but I would suggest making the outer border of the record thicker, (closer to the thickness of the rest of the letter g below it )

MikeDeuce said:
OK maybe I went a bit far with the groove theme (though I think of it as how spinning vinyl is a very touchy experience). Does your company work stritcly with vinyl or CDs or any type of media (or all)?

a Vinyl theme would rock, just for the classic sense of how we used to DJ

although im starting to get back into vinyl, using computers now

Tengis said:
Another...

groove33.jpg

I agree with most other people here, this is the best one so far.

If you can make the G stand out a bit more, maybe change the color of it or make it bolder then i'll gladly buy that one.

I made the G a little bigger... and added a few things. The basic idea can be expanded upon pretty easily.

groove55.jpg

groove66.jpg

im going to buy it, does $30 sound fair?

All i ask is after i purchase the design will u do some minor changes to it if i decided i want something added / removed?

how do i send u money?

Alright, I remade the one that seems to be liked the most and redid a few things that I thought might make it look better... just simple stuff...

These lines better? I put the old style of lines on this design, except made it a little more clean... again, for printing purposes and stuff.

groove333333.jpg

i think the i like the old lines on the record better, can u put those on the current design?

can i pay u for this?

Thanks alot, email on the way with the high rez pic... its a huge file... so... =).

edit: sent, enjoy!

Tengis said:
Alright, I remade the one that seems to be liked the most and redid a few things that I thought might make it look better... just simple stuff...

These lines better? I put the old style of lines on this design, except made it a little more clean... again, for printing purposes and stuff.

groove333333.jpg
wow, that's nice...I saw it and I was like..... :eek: very creative, man! Good work!

We need a smiley for "Jaw hits floor." "Jaw dropping" just isn't enough for that one...

Wow. Just... wow...

Tengis said:

groove333333.jpg
Nice work.

unhappy_mage said:
Well, I came up with one, but my website isn't cooperating today... Imageshack to the rescue!

Just had to comment on this, it brings back so many memories about The 11th Hour :eek:

...did you work for Trilobyte?

Back