Major SETI Announcement

embargo on any details until tomorrow (10/17/2006)


Major SETI Institute Announcement


10:00 - 11:00 am PDT

Editor's update: for all of you out there who have been waving your arms around and speculating, this is not an announcement about finding a signal from ETs, the face on Mars, or anything else. It is far more mundane. Details of the announcement were released - under press embargo - to reporters last week. A press release about the announcement will be issued on Tuesday by the SETI Institute.


Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2006


interesting. thanks.
 
Since when is it appropriate to have a major press conference for "mundane" information? :rolleyes:

It's probably about how they are shutting down their operation.
 
Viper87227 said:
Oh god no, iSkilla found the DC Forums!


Kidding :p


Stay and fold....
his computer might actually be doing something other than talking shit in GM :eek:

FOLD ON :)
 
AtomicMoose said:
I was actually wondering if this was the annoucement about the end of SETI?

Thats what I was thinking. Personaly I think it is a nice little project. It is something worthwhile at least.
 
Back
Top