• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Major issue with Coolermaster psu unit's

JDM-Y0-

Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
909
Okay, So after two board's I figure out that my PSU you was making them not post bios and was messing something up on them. I had to buy one new board and I had another RMA'd I then RMA'd the PSU unit with was new and it was a coolermaster real true power 750 watt unit. I get my new board and I hook it up to my old psu unit.. everything is working great! I then get the RMA'd psu back and I put it in.. I then hit the start button and BAM give me error 23 then goes to - - (not posting bios) i then hook my old psu back up to my new board that it will not post bios. I think coolermaster sent me the same psu back or is 750watts to much power for a NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI?
 
There is no such thing as "too much power". Power supplies only put out at much power as the components require to run.
 
Have you tried clearing the CMOS by removing the onboard battery for a few minutes and putting it in? Also, did you double-check all the connections on the mobo?
 
Back
Top