major driver issues

Mortixer

Weaksauce
so i cant get the drivers on my mother board to work. i dont have the original ones and when i reformatted i went to the intel site to get them for my mobo and hte sound card ones work but the nic one doesnt. it completely confuses me and my freinds who have checked it out

Perhaps you should give us some hardware info so we can even take a guess at it? Without telling us what motherboard and chipset you have, we can't really go from there.

sorry intel e210882. i got in a pc my aunt left when she vanished and like when i first booted it up it was all saying it was an e-machine but it was a custom build and i was kinda confused but she was a moron and had all this stupid crap on her pc. so im like il just fresh reformat. then i went on my other computer looking for the drivers and the ones off the intel site didint work for the lan card and im baffled

what do you mean they don't work?

does it not install or does it install and you still get a ? beside hardware in device man. Are you sure you got the right drivers maybe you have the wrong board. maybe something is not enabled in the bios.

you are not really giving good info here so helping you is kind of hard, heck i can't even find the fdrivers for intel e210882 at intel.com... i not looking to hard

Back