• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Mah pHarm

FrEaKy

[H] Movie and TV Show Review Guy
2FA
Joined
Jan 31, 2003
Messages
14,173
001.jpg


002.jpg


003.jpg


004.jpg


Okay, The Smilodon houses a AMD 8750 Phenom with a Radeon 4550.
The mac, is well, a mac....... useless for folding really, not a c2d.
The Dell is my Precision T3400, Q9550, 8GB, 2x Fire GL, 2x 24", 1x 22".

My rackmount case, which will house a few servers in the next month or so.

pic3.jpg


Houses now 3 of my E8600 clients! :)

THats it for now, it was a re-arrange project and it worked out well.
 
I got alot to finish organizing, its nowhere near what it should look like. Im alot neater than this, but since I was re-arranging the room, alot of stuff got put in places.

I have 2 metal racks in the office as well, and am going to be downsizing to 1 of those so I can fit a Futon in my office, already have permission to put my X360 here in my office too, so those late night Fridays I work sometimes, it will be MW2 break times! :)
 
I've always thought of getting a monitor and putting it long ways like that.......
 
The school system here prefers Dell, we have contracts with them, so that is what we use.

Portrait mode is great, I use it for coding and for WMP, I have the other in landscape mode for when im playing a blu-ray from the drive, and for when I bring the 360 into work.
 
Enjoy Incubus...good choice of music my friend. :D
SCIENCE is definitely my favorite of theirs.

Fold on!
 
I think vaulter started a trend here. I was thinking of making one of these threads myself...


Nice farm though. That's a pretty awesome setup for work.
 
Hah~ just wait until you see the pics of my 'office' :D

(anyone up for some Antec 300 folding system assembly pr0n, BTW?)
 
Hell ya I started a trend, now tits or gtfo!!

Er... I mean pics or it didn't happen...


...
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
That desk thats under the window is now being taken over by laptops, lol.... 3 of em!
 
yes they are..... pfffffffffffft

Oh and my AC-1 soundcard arrived for my PC. Barricuda set now complete, sound card and headphones! :)
 
Back
Top