Magicka: Vietnam

That looks completely ridiculous... and awesome. Bless indie devs like the Magicka guys for keeping wacky game design alive. This generation of games has been way too serious too long.

played the magicka demo... wasnt sure about it... but this dlc seems amazing.

what other expansion could they do? i cant wait to see

played the magicka demo... wasnt sure about it... but this dlc seems amazing.

what other expansion could they do? i cant wait to see

bro, its worth the $10 seriously!

Im waiting for a sale to get it. Too occupied with anything else

Try the demo first. See if you can get used to the odd control scheme and the 5 min checkpoint save BS.

yes at the end when the jets sweep the sky.

I, too, perceived the same uncanny similarities. I feel that we two possess a uniquely developed perspicacity, a clairvoyance beyond the ken of the denizens who penetrate the deep [H]-space.

My dad bought that game a week and a half ago and it is very fun, but quite hard at some places.

The idea behind this expansion is funny but I didn't enjoy the game enough to buy it or the expansion.

The trailer, the idea, the sense of humor - they're all brilliant. I'm really looking forward to this one.

I put that on my wish list on Steam 'cuz it looks like it would be a fun game to play with my wife. Now it's a must buy.

Wow I was sad about how so many devs are kicking us PC gamers to the curb after playing the crysis demo, but if stuff like this is going to take it's place, I can't wait for what is next! So many *AMAZING* indie games out/coming it's going to be a great year for PC gamers!

Magika is on my wishlist atm. I've got way too many games already to not wait for the next sale but regardless I'm looking forwards to playing this.

This is going to be SOO sweet. I've been playing Magicka w/ three of my friends, and we've been having a great time with it. Currently stuck on a level that keeps crashing on us though. However, if you have a few regulars you game with, you really owe it to yourselves to buy magicka. Kinda reminds me of the days in the mall arcade playing Gauntlet with my friends.

This expansion is going to absolutely rock.

Back