• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

mage's Magic CD?

Jon855

[H]ard DCOTM January 2008
2FA
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
12,133
I have been reading something about Mage's linux iso that I can burn into a cd and plop it in and set it up and it'll just start folding for me... Where can I get more info about this? I would like to have it as it would be nice to set up my boxes without hassles.
 
Jon855 said:
I have been reading something about Mage's linux iso that I can burn into a cd and plop it in and set it up and it'll just start folding for me... Where can I get more info about this? I would like to have it as it would be nice to set up my boxes without hassles.

It is called Foldix and you can download the ISO from here.
It works out very well.

 
Mayhem33 said:
It is called Foldix and you can download the ISO from here.
It works out very well.

Thanks

Edited: I'm stuck at getting DHCP info... my router is set to auto-dhcp. So is this a bug? I have the nic right there doing nothing in there... Is this a known issue?
 
When I unplug it
Eth0 : link down

plug it back in and i get this Eth0: link up but nothing is happening... WRYYYYYY!!!!
 
Isn't there a manual for this, I don't know the login, etc... so How do I work it? I guess I'll go and pick up a 5 bucks nic card and see if that'll work other than the built in nic :(
 
Back
Top