• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MAG LT916s 19" quality

Pete84

Gawd
Joined
Jan 30, 2005
Messages
686
Found a scan of Best Buy's BF ad, and this MAG monitor is on sale for 169.99 after rebates. Anyone here have any experiance with it? I am going to be working tomorrow [at BB], so I'll be taking a look at it to see what it looks like, but it is hard to get a very good impression of the quality from the looped video that is played on all the monitors.
Thoughts and experiances welcome!!
 
I bought 3 of these and 3 of the 17" version. The 17" all went to my office and my partner and I shared the 3 19" we bought. I'm very pleased with the quality. It ships extremely bright and very oversaturated. If you take the time to lower the brightness and tweak the contrast you'll get a very pleasing image.

I've tested these screens with CS:S, Unreal 2004 and Wow. All in all the lag isn't bad at all, honestly I'd rate it as nearly invisible.

So, I'm happy with these at such an incredible price. I hope you got yours!
 
BTW, out of 6 that I bought only 2 had dead pixels and in each case it was just 1 barely noticeable.
 
I've been using these monitors for about 7 weeks now and have had no problems. All nice screens that can be adjusted for nice viewability.
 
Back
Top