May 16, 2013 #1 T topslop1 2[H]4U Joined Apr 15, 2002 Messages 3,185 I need a power cable for this monitor.. Any idea of where I could find one? Ebay seems to not have anything. Thanks for any references.
I need a power cable for this monitor.. Any idea of where I could find one? Ebay seems to not have anything. Thanks for any references.
May 16, 2013 #2 N Namelessme [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 1,161 Does it use some type of proprietary cable or have an external power adapter? If not, you just need a standard 3 prong cord.
Does it use some type of proprietary cable or have an external power adapter? If not, you just need a standard 3 prong cord.
May 17, 2013 #3 T topslop1 2[H]4U Joined Apr 15, 2002 Messages 3,185 it's a 3 prong cord but they are rounded not a standard flat one... its strange