Madden 09 users Help!

Spaxspore

Gawd
So I looked very where but how do i show my receivers routes visually before the snap like i could do in madden 08, i got ps3 madden 09 and i cant find how to show routes.

For example here is how it looks in madden 08

maddenrouites.jpg

Right trigger and push up on the right stick? That's how it is (I think) on the 360.

Anyone have running tips? I think 25 caries for 18 yards is a little ridiculous. I've been playing madden for years, so it's not that I'm not good enough.

Anyone have running tips? I think 25 caries for 18 yards is a little ridiculous. I've been playing madden for years, so it's not that I'm not good enough.

Don't hit sprint as soon as the RB gets the ball. You have to give time for the blocks to set up and then hit sprint to burst through the hole. There are some nice changes to this years edition that makes it feel more than a roster update or a new gimmick.

Don't hit sprint as soon as the RB gets the ball. You have to give time for the blocks to set up and then hit sprint to burst through the hole. There are some nice changes to this years edition that makes it feel more than a roster update or a new gimmick.

That's encouraging to hear...I may yet pick this up. If EA wasn't doing it, I would have already bought it.

Yeah, wish NFL2K was still around. (not the all pro football crap, but a new NFL2K)

A tip: for practice, use unlimited rewinds and try and learn after each debacle. It has helped me improve dramatically in just one day.

Back