• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MadCatz Trittons AX720 Issue

Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
4
The sound on the headset is very quiet on the pc, but on Xbox it is completely normal, I've gone through my settings on my pc and everything at the normal levels, and I don't know how to reset my decoder box (I tried). Does anyone know the solution to my issue so I can enjoy pc gaming once again and stop using my shitty X31 Turtle Beaches I reconfigured to work on my pc
 
Maybe there is a setting on your sound panel to change it to 7.1 speakers or sound boost. I have no idea how those USB headsets work. :)
 
Maybe there is a setting on your sound panel to change it to 7.1 speakers or sound boost. I have no idea how those USB headsets work. :)

they honestly should work just as normal as they do on the xbox, which I do not understand. MadCatz support line is mediocre, because when they're on their support hours, they're offline.
 
Back
Top