Mad Max $5

Nice price. Think I picked this up for $5 a while back and it’s still on the backlog. Will hopefully get to it soon.

Thanks, I've heard this game was fun but this was one I hadn't picked up yet.

One of my top 5 I'd like to think. The lore and environments are tops. Love this fucking game! If I didn't get mad stoned one night and erase over my nearly 100% saved game I'd still be playing...just can't start over again...

I do not like playing this with game pad personally.

Has to be one of the most under-rated games ever. My black finger itches for some Thunderpoon action.

Played it on PS4 since it was a free game on there one month on PS+. It surprised the hell out of me and was fun as hell to play. It's definitely a bit of grinding if you're any sort of competitionist and it spreads the story out a bit too far, but the story is still very much as good as the movie's, if even a lot darker IMO.

I'd pay $20 for this game now easy, so $5 is a steal.

Totally worth it at this price. Its a plain old good game. Nothing special, nothing outstanding, but damned entertaining. The missions may appear to be repetitive, but frankly, I never got bored. Finished the game, got close to 100%, but a good 52 steam hours in the game. Totally worth it, in my book.

It’s got a lot of that Ubi-crap design that I hate (several categories of missions turned into a map littered with icons etc), but somehow Warner Bros didn’t screw it up and Avalanche Studios made one helluva game. Fun, visceral, engrossing, doesn’t overstay its welcome. Awesome sauce. It has the potential to get really repetitive due to the design of Assassins Creed on Wheels, yet somehow has just enough variety that it remains fun. By the end I was around 90-95% completion or so, and still clearing icons off the map because I didn’t want it to end.

Buy this game because you love yourself, dammit.

I've very much enjoyed the game. $5 is a really good value.

It’s got a lot of that Ubi-crap design that I hate (several categories of missions turned into a map littered with icons etc), but somehow Warner Bros didn’t screw it up and Avalanche Studios made one helluva game. Fun, visceral, engrossing, doesn’t overstay its welcome. Awesome sauce. It has the potential to get really repetitive due to the design of Assassins Creed on Wheels, yet somehow has just enough variety that it remains fun. By the end I was around 90-95% completion or so, and still clearing icons off the map because I didn’t want it to end.

Buy this game because you love yourself, dammit.

Avalanche Studios is the only reason I am looking forward to Rage 2.

Played it on PS4 since it was a free game on there one month on PS+. It surprised the hell out of me and was fun as hell to play. It's definitely a bit of grinding if you're any sort of competitionist and it spreads the story out a bit too far, but the story is still very much as good as the movie's, if even a lot darker IMO.

I'd pay $20 for this game now easy, so $5 is a steal.
Ja, it took me more than 80 hours to get all the achievements, and the grind started to really get on my nerves when I got close to the end. Regardless, the game is great all around from the story to environments and gameplay. The Great White was absolutely stunning, and combined with the pictures you find it really got my imagination going.

Same price on steam today. do both versions have denuvo?
The video there looks like Shadow of Mordor in Mad Max land.

Great game, slowly finishing it. Definitely worth 5 bucks even if it takes you a few years to get to it

Back