MacHeist 3

Haven

Supreme [H]ardness
So MacHeist 3 is up and running. Anyone else picked up the bundle yet?

While I can't use all the apps, there are a number of them I can use.

The list from this year:

• iSale; an Ebay template and sales app
  • Picturesque; a photo touch up application
  • SousChef; a recipe application, that ties to the web to get other recipes.
  • World of Goo; a fun little game
  • Phoneview; an iPhone/iPod Touch companion application
  • Littlesnapper; snapping, editing, and organizing photos.
  • Acorn; another photo editing application
  • Kinemac; a 3D animation application
  • WireTap Studio; an sound recording application
  • BoinxTV; (Not unlocked yet) A TV studio on your Mac
  • The Hit List; (Not Unlocked Yet) A life management tool
  • Espresso; (Not Unlocked Yet) a Website creation tool

The package runs $39, and 25% goes to charity, you get to choose the charity, or it can be split equally across all 10 charities.

You can see all the details at http://www.macheist.com

Decent package, still hoping they will hit 400k in donations, so I can get BoinxTV.. it looks interesting!

The only one that seems interesting to me is Kinemac. Even so, I'm not so sure :(

I heard the last MacHeist was "amazing". What was so good about it?

Macheist has added two more products to the bundle and everything is unlocked now. However you only have a day to buy.

• Cromag Rally
  • Times

Also if you follow them on Twitter you can get two more apps.

• Delicious Library 2: An application for keeping track of you books, movies, games, etc. All done by scanning the UPC on the item.
  • Multiwinia: is a game.

As far as what is so good about it, well, $39 for 14 applications. Sounds good to me. Kinemac is $299 just for that app, so would you rather spend $299 or $39 to get it?

It's only mildly interesting. It looks easy, which is cool, but I have practically no artistic ability, haha! My poor college student budget isn't convinced from this year's offering. :'(

It's only mildly interesting. It looks easy, which is cool, but I have practically no artistic ability, haha! My poor college student budget isn't convinced from this year's offering. :'(

Mine was...16 apps (if you do the twitter thing) for $40. I didn't think I'd end up buying any apps for my Mac but I jumped on this and am quite happy.

Back