• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Macbook FS!

jpdbaugh

n00b
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
26
Hello, I am a poor college student in need of some cash. I just got a new rig put together and I never use my macbook so Im selling it for cash.

Its a white macbook with:
2.16 core2duo
1 gb RAM
120 GB HDD
Super Drive.

Its in great condition and is barely used. Pics available upon request. I am asking for 900 shipped. I am negotiable.
 
Any refs or pics?

Might help you get a sale on a high priced item from a guy who has 18 posts if you provide some references and pictures of the item(s) for sale.

Just trying to help out.
 
Back
Top