• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

macbook and office 2010?

hate21

n00b
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
14
I am new to mac/apple community, I was curious if anyone coud help answer this question....Will office 2010 be available for mac at the same time for it is for windows? I have win7 pro but would prefer to just buy office for mac....thanks for any help
 
Happy to help! Office 2010 on Windows is a nice upgrade and it looks like the equivalent Mac version will be pretty sweet too.
 
I for one can't wait. While the 2008 versions of Word, Excel & PowerPoint are OK, Entourage blows ass in many creative and annoying ways. The sooner it ships the better!
 
Back
Top