MAC to Windows Box, Remote Desktop

MavsX

[H]ard|Gawd
I've got a Macbook Pro, and i want to connect the macbook to our terminal server. I've download the rdp client from Microsoft (version 2. )I have no issues connecting to my terminal server and logging in. The problem is the rdp session window is not maximized. There are literally no options on the client when i click connect.

I've been using the windows rdp client, and i know there is an "options" button, where you can select the different tabs, like general, display, local resources, programs, etc, etc.

But on this mac version, there is no options button. The google, seems to show a lot of people with this same problem.

Any ideas? Is there a way to manually set this as full screen?

Thanks

click on RDC in your menu bar. There should be a preferences menu item where you can specify your options there.

thanks for the reply back. Yeah, i just discovered that the menu bar or whatever changes when you open up a different program, etc.. As you can see, i don't have a mac. this is for one of our users. Anyway, yeah, youre right, click the rdc menu or and then preferences....

thanks again man i'm an idiot.

edit: literally no one on the web says to do that, everyone just says to click the yellow arrow next to the options button.

command 2 should take the RDP window to full screen too.

Back