Mac style Touchpad scroll on Vista

Molingrad

Gawd
When i had my macbook pro i got used to the two finger touchpad scroll function, is there anyway to emulate that on the PC meaning was that software feature or hardware?

Curious on the answer for this too. It always takes me a few seconds to realize that I can't scroll via the trackpad on a PC laptop.

Most touch pads support scrolling. Alps is one of the more common touch pad vendors. You have to have the Alps drivers installed. You can configure one of the sides as scroll areas. If you make a scroll gesture (such as dragging from top to bottom on the right edge), it was scroll. You can do vertical and horizontal scrolling. You can also configure tap gestures such as forward and back.

Most touch pads support scrolling. Alps is one of the more common touch pad vendors. You have to have the Alps drivers installed. You can configure one of the sides as scroll areas. If you make a scroll gesture (such as dragging from top to bottom on the right edge), it was scroll. You can do vertical and horizontal scrolling. You can also configure tap gestures such as forward and back.

I hate when other laptops don't have this...I'm so used to doing it on my own that it blows if I don't have it. :S

Back