MAC Studio 2023 M2 ULTRA, 64GB, 1TB, 60 Core GPU.

NKD

[H]F Junkie
Alright so I got this rectified like new, essentially new to be honest. Works great. Have had it for 3 months. Delivered to me Jan 29th. I have the original box and everything.

Price updated: $3000 shipped paypal F&F or Zelle. Final price, otherwise I part out my other shit and keep this puppy lmao.

if you want to do paypal invoice etc, I can do that. Up to you to calculate the fee etc. Will only be shipped to confirmed address and will have to have good heatware feedback.

I did get apple care on it but it was the yearly one that can't transfer so I will have to cancel it. Not sure how that all works, may be you can get one through apple by taking it to apple store if you are interested.

Specs: m2 ultra, 1TB SSD, 64GB ram, 60 core GPU.

I can sell local if you are in Michigan, other than that above method will work. You can check out my heat here, https://www.heatware.com/u/59872/to and rest assured my stuff is always as described.

I will add pictures here soon.

Attachments

• IMG_8284.jpeg
    IMG_8284.jpeg
    632.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8283.jpeg
    IMG_8283.jpeg
    424.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8282.jpeg
    IMG_8282.jpeg
    343.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Bump price lowered a bit. Not desperate to sell this here so might take it other platform to sell for more to cover fees. But it’s cheapest on the net.

Back