• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mac Pro hardrive question

Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
902
Hi I'm going to configure a new Mac Pro. I will be installing Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit on it as well. Could I configure the Mac Pro with two internal 1 TB hardrives and use one for Windows Vista and the other for Leopard? Or would it be best to buy one 1 TB hardive and split it for each OS?
 
If you are going to be using the each OS's frequently then do each HDD separately, but If you will be using one more than another, do the split route. I guess it's all personal preference.

Also think if one of them dies and your HDD is split in two, then both OS's will go down....

Personally I'd do 2 separate ones, but that's just me.
 
Back
Top