• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mac people, can someone test this?

sigmend

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
1,303
I want to know this AppleScript I wrote to create a config file for FAH works. When I get it totally working and bug free, I am going to package it with the rest of my my installer (see sig).

My question...
Can you go out to
http://hardforum.mattmckay.org/
and download FahConfig.app.tar.gz
Run it, type in the information as you would for your CLI config.
Could you then post your FAH5 generated config file as well as the file at /FoldingAtHome/client.cfg

Also, I would like to know any suggestions or problems you have.
And if you are an AppleScripter, go ahead and rip me apart.

If you don't trust my App (I don't blame you), take a look at the source.
All it does are some basic if statements, dialog prompts to the finder, and writes the one file at /client.cfg

edit: To get it to work create a folder called FoldingAtHome on your harddrive. At the root of it.
then run it
 
Back
Top