• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mac Office 2011

Etherton

Will Bang for Poof
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
6,996
Anyone else getting the "can not change to that identity" error in Outlook 2011 for Mac? It is driving me crazy. I have googled for the past few weeks and have not came up with a solution that works... The only temporary fix is to reboot the computer - one to two times usually does the trick. Please help!?
 
I use Outlook 2011 but I've never seen that error. Do you have multiple identities (alias email addresses that point to a main email address) tied to one account through Outlook?
 
The only account I have in Outlook is my work email. I have done a clean install of Lion and Mac Office and I still get the same error...
 
I have not seen that one... will look into it. Thanks!
 
Back
Top