• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mac mini or Dual P3 733?

Both?? :D

seriously though...... MHz is the biggest factor in which will be better... AMD procs tend to do better on some WUs than Intel processors.... I don't know much about Mac chips, but I've heard that they're good folders...


Keep on Folding!!

 
OSUguy98 said:
I don't know much about Mac chips, but I've heard that they're good folders...
Except when they get Tinker WUs, Tinkers process very slow on Macs. :(

ChelseaOilman
u_chelseaoilman.gif
 
ouch... didn't know that....

Is it the floating point calcs? (that is why AMDs are better than Intels at the TINKERs, right?)


Keep on Folding!!

 
Back
Top