Hello,
I have a M350 Click here (mini itx) case with a Core i3-530 and stock heatsink/fan from Intel.
Last week I ordered the Scythe BIG Shuriken SCBSK-1000 however this cpu cooler didn't fit in my case b/c it was too high.
Now I have dropped my eyes on the Prolimatech Samuel 17. I read that the height is the same as the Scythe Shuriken when there is a 120x120x12mm fan attached.
Can I run the core i3-530 totally passive (no fans)? The 'problem' might be the case went pretty hot with the stock cpu cooler....
If there is anybody who used a aftermarket cpu cooler in the M350 I would be very happy to know what will fit.
Br.
Jordi
The Netherlands
I have a M350 Click here (mini itx) case with a Core i3-530 and stock heatsink/fan from Intel.
Last week I ordered the Scythe BIG Shuriken SCBSK-1000 however this cpu cooler didn't fit in my case b/c it was too high.
Now I have dropped my eyes on the Prolimatech Samuel 17. I read that the height is the same as the Scythe Shuriken when there is a 120x120x12mm fan attached.
Can I run the core i3-530 totally passive (no fans)? The 'problem' might be the case went pretty hot with the stock cpu cooler....
If there is anybody who used a aftermarket cpu cooler in the M350 I would be very happy to know what will fit.
Br.
Jordi
The Netherlands