Hi guys,
My current motherboard is an ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe and the CPU I currently have is the AMD Athlon X2 4200+. I was thinking of upgrading to the 7750 Black Edition. I did some reading and found some contradicting information. The ASUS website itself does not show the 7750 on the motherboard's list of compatible CPUs. However, I have found posts on some forums in which people say that the 7750 will work with the M2N32-SLI Deluxe, but a BIOS update might be required. I currently have the latest BIOS for the motherboard, ver 2205.
So do any of you guys have personal expereince in running a 7750 on the M2N32-SLI and if not, is there any substantial evidence out there that people have gotten the 7750 to work on the motherboard without problems?
My current motherboard is an ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe and the CPU I currently have is the AMD Athlon X2 4200+. I was thinking of upgrading to the 7750 Black Edition. I did some reading and found some contradicting information. The ASUS website itself does not show the 7750 on the motherboard's list of compatible CPUs. However, I have found posts on some forums in which people say that the 7750 will work with the M2N32-SLI Deluxe, but a BIOS update might be required. I currently have the latest BIOS for the motherboard, ver 2205.
So do any of you guys have personal expereince in running a 7750 on the M2N32-SLI and if not, is there any substantial evidence out there that people have gotten the 7750 to work on the motherboard without problems?