• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

M1015 flashed to 9211-8i problems

Moyin

n00b
Joined
Feb 27, 2014
Messages
1
Hey guys :)

I flashed my IBM ServeRaid M1015 Adapter to a LSI 9211-8i, following the directions here http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1037459251&postcount=60, just with files for the 9211, not for the 9240.

I know have a few problems with my RAID Card:

1. WebBIOS is gone - I can't start it any more with Ctrl+H

2. When using LSI MegaRaid Storage Manager, I can only view the settings - I cannot create a new RAID, the option's gray - even when I activated the Administrator-user on my PC, it doesnt work.

3. Here's what shows up when my computer starts:


(I'm using an Intel Core i7 3930K with an ASUS Rampage IV Extreme board, with my SSD and an Optical Drive directly plugged in to the motherboard, if that matters.)

Could it be a firewall problem?

I just recognized it because I want to create a new RAID 1 with two new hard disks. MSM definitely worked on my old computer (with an Gigabyte GA-EX58 Extreme Board), which is very strange.

Thanks in Advance - and sorry for my bad english, I'm German :)
 
Back
Top