• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

M-AUDIO Studiophile AV 30

cinohpa

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
288
Just got the M-audio AV30 desktop monitors. Sound quality is awesome.

The right speaker just stopped working though.

Is there anything I should try to make it work again, or should I just refund them and try a different brand?

I've heard the right speaker problem is fairly common on these m-audios.
 
1. You can return it to the store you got it from and request an exchange
2. Call M-Audio and ask for troubleshooting tips/what they can do for you
 
I love my AV30's and have had no problems so far (had them around 6 months now)

At the price point though, if they last a year I'll be happy enough.
 
Back
Top