• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

M-Audio AV40 sub?

Ruoh

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
5,857
I'm looking to get a small sub that will match the AV40s nicely. I don't happen to have the crossover information available here, but looking to get some suggestions. I'm much more interested in quality over quantity of bass.

Thanks!
 
Thanks for the reply. I've decided to just stick with the 2 channel for now. I finally got them up to ear level and toe'd in properly, they sound VERY good.
 
Back
Top