• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

M-Audio AV40 Question

Jellyfishpudding

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
249
If connect these speakers to my PC's sound card, then connect my 360 to the speakers' input on the back, will I be able to hear sound from both signals at once?

My Gateway GMAX 2100's have an input on the audio controller, but using it overrides the sound from my PC. I'd run my 360 into the input on my Xonar D1, but I get these awful crackling noises. I also own an HT Omega Striker and it allows me to input my console's audio with no problems. Sadly, the Striker, though great for PC games, sucks for music.

Anyway, just checking.
 
I used to do the exact same about a year or two ago but I can not for the life of me remember. I think you can because I vaguely remember listening to music while gaming. If I could find a stereo cable I could test it but I can not find one.
 
Back
Top