• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

M-AUDIO AV-40

zyklon

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
151
So i'm thinking about giving away my Logitechs to my brother and get some good stereo speakers for better sound quality. I'm quite satisfied with the bass, but all mids and highs turn to mush when played loud. I've been looking at M-Audio AV-40, Audioengine A5 or XTZ 93 WMT speakers. The latter will require going the amplifier route. i want to avoid that for my computer. Which will be the most satisfying replacement?
 
Last edited:
M-Audio AV40's are great, the A5's will have more bass. Getting either or are good.

If you want to go the amplifier route, obviously those will be better, but more costly.
 
I have the XTZ 89 and is very happy with them. Never expected to get this sound quality considering what they cost me :). I suppose you are from Sweden I got the 5.1 system at fyndborsen.se. Running neck to neck with my just as expensive headphone setups so they are not strictly movie/gaming devices :)
 
Back
Top