Lumberkins?

Blackstone

2[H]4U
Regarding Witcher 3, I just turned an evil fetus into a “lumberkin”. Lol

Is this going to get better? Not feelin it so far.

Regarding Witcher 3, I just turned an evil fetus into a “lumberkin”. Lol

Is this going to get better? Not feelin it so far.
that's like playing Doom and asking "just killed a bunch of demons with a shotgun, is this gonna get better? not feeling it so far."

obviously if the game's core mechanics and style aren't appealing to you... that's not going to change the more you play it.

Loved Witcher books and Netflix show. Witcher 3 game, not so much. Sounds like it isn't your game. Which it is or it isn't. I got bored with it myself and moved on. You sound like you're in the same boat.

I remember laughing at that part. Not sure that is how they intended the player to react. To answer your question, not really. The story pacing is slow and often goes off on tangents. Combat and upgrade/leveling system isn't that great. Combat is so-so at best, leveling is very slow. To top it all off, the story doesn't really do a good job of convincing me for feeling involved. The story pretty much tells you how to feel/think. A lot of characters will be introduced and there is little reason to care for them except for the game telling you that Geralt is best buddies with them. It does feel like you partake in a decent journey, even if aimless with lots of sudden exposition dumps at the end. Assassin's Creed Black Flag was far better in this regard.

It isn't a bad game and I would recommend playing it. It just isn't very good and you're far enough in for me to say that it doesn't change much.

Its one of the best games ever made. That being said, it may not be the game for you. The expansion Blood & Wine is actually better than the base game IMO.

Back