LulzSec Spokesman Arrested By Scotland Yard

Waterboard the guy they arrested and see what he spits out, that's how I'd go about it.

Right, torture. Considering the guy would probably say his own mother is the hacker and his dad helps her do it to stop the torture, you can't trust the information given. If they feel giving information is the only way to prevent the torture, they'll give false information if they don't know anything. In which case you get maybe 95% lies and 5% truth. The 5% of truth being hard to pick apart from all the lies.

i can't believe you guys are actually happy that another one got busted :(

Can't you? What makes you think that the [H] community would support a leaderless, chaotic, self-serving community of people with no one's interest in mind but their own?

What makes you think they are deserving of our sympathy? They got greedy, out of control, out of hand and got caught.

Can't you? What makes you think that the [H] community would support a leaderless, chaotic, self-serving community of people with no one's interest in mind but their own?

What makes you think they are deserving of our sympathy? They got greedy, out of control, out of hand and got caught.

Well that summed it all up.

Why not? They're douche bags that went after people's data. Stop acting like they're crusaders or some bullshit. They're nothing but a bunch of dumbass having fun at the cost of others. I'm not giving them pity and I hope every single one of them gets caught and convicted.

I'm just pissed all these backwater euro locations have better broadband access than the friggin USA. A remote island? Seriously?

A remote island full of oil companies and oil related shit, hence the decent broadband access.

Bah little more than political posturing and scare tactics on behalf of governments. the antisec movement is nothing but gaining momentum. its a flashback to the embarrassment of the vietcong, a bunch of self-taught kids with rudimentary weapons vanishing behind thick scrub after unleashing scathing attacks against the best funded, armed and trained force in the world.
the 'Reds' are taking control, its far more widespread than a bunch of kids with sql ploits. its encompassing the minds of the people, promising free and equal access to information for all. its wikileaks, pirate bay and everyone in fear of a big brother police state. how many people do you know who don't have pirated media or rage about corporations buying laws, corrupt politicians, government cover-ups and misinformation?
the docile sheeple have been festering below the surface for a long time and the anonymous voice of the people through the internet a awakening the masses to the reality of just how overwhelmingly many like-minded people there are out there.
i for one oppose so-called _representative_ democracy cas i sure can't remember it representing me nor people i know. pure democracy is needed to restore harmony 1 vote per person per law or public policy. we have technology unheard of in the times where representative democracy promoted stability we can achieve a fairer model of governing through our advanced communications technology. a world for everyone not just the rich!
Posted via Mobile Device

I find it hillarious that those who claim to want all information to be freely available are also the first ones to hide behind the anonymity the internet can provide, even wikileaks which started this current uproar continues to try and keep all it's information, from who works for them to who finances it, from being public.

No hypocrisy there. lol!

I find it hillarious that those who claim to want all information to be freely available are also the first ones to hide behind the anonymity the internet can provide, even wikileaks which started this current uproar continues to try and keep all it's information, from who works for them to who finances it, from being public.

No hypocrisy there. lol!

The reply you'll get for that is along the lines that they have to hide because the evil governments and corporations that they're fighting against will get them if they don't, which I find insulting. If it's about freedom and rights then they need to take some clues from MLK Jr and Rosa Parks. You don't win your cause through cowardice, you win it through courage.

Bah little more than political posturing and scare tactics on behalf of governments. the antisec movement is nothing but gaining momentum. its a flashback to the embarrassment of the vietcong, a bunch of self-taught kids with rudimentary weapons vanishing behind thick scrub after unleashing scathing attacks against the best funded, armed and trained force in the world.
the 'Reds' are taking control, its far more widespread than a bunch of kids with sql ploits. its encompassing the minds of the people, promising free and equal access to information for all. its wikileaks, pirate bay and everyone in fear of a big brother police state. how many people do you know who don't have pirated media or rage about corporations buying laws, corrupt politicians, government cover-ups and misinformation?
the docile sheeple have been festering below the surface for a long time and the anonymous voice of the people through the internet a awakening the masses to the reality of just how overwhelmingly many like-minded people there are out there.
i for one oppose so-called _representative_ democracy cas i sure can't remember it representing me nor people i know. pure democracy is needed to restore harmony 1 vote per person per law or public policy. we have technology unheard of in the times where representative democracy promoted stability we can achieve a fairer model of governing through our advanced communications technology. a world for everyone not just the rich!
Posted via Mobile Device
Communist.

The reply you'll get for that is along the lines that they have to hide because the evil governments and corporations that they're fighting against will get them if they don't, which I find insulting. If it's about freedom and rights then they need to take some clues from MLK Jr and Rosa Parks. You don't win your cause through cowardice, you win it through courage.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Those were true freedom fighters not the cowards we have today.

Just as an FYI to all, they didnt actually catch the guy. The story is making the rounds now that they actually arrested the wrong kid. The real guy turned back up on twitter last night, this is getting good.

I like how in the minds of some people a bunch of punk kids hacking websites are revolutionary martyrs for the cause. The cause of what? Releasing ordinary citizens public info on the net? They are nothing more than the equivalent of digital graffiti artists and hooligans. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Maybe then they will grow up.

Good, looks like he weren't so "anonymous" after all, thats what you get for trying to be a jackass on the internet hacking and causing bullshit. Serves him right.

Why support a group that hurts the average Joe? Personal data, bank account info, and other things have been stolen. There is no excuse for that.

No hypocrisy there. lol!

I don' t see the hilarity at all? Wikileaks is a private entity.

Most of us who want more information want more transparency within entities that make decisions with our tax dollars, or about our money, our lives... That is, to say, primarily governmental agencies.

That being said, I don't know enough of what Wikileaks has released to know if they have went well past that line. However, I don't finance them.. so I certainly could care less who funds them or what it spends it's money on.. that's between the people who fund Wikileaks and Wikileaks.

If they aren't satisfied with the level of transparency Wikileaks offers, they can gladly decide to no longer fund them.

Good, looks like he weren't so "anonymous" after all, thats what you get for trying to be a jackass on the internet hacking and causing bullshit. Serves him right.

again, keep an eye on the news today and tomorrow. Lulz are in the works for authorities. Again this comes from the twitter sphere so take it with a large grain of salt.

It seems like out of the whole group, the spokesman will be most likely to be caught since he has the most public interactions.

again, keep an eye on the news today and tomorrow. Lulz are in the works for authorities. Again this comes from the twitter sphere so take it with a large grain of salt.

How many infractions does "Twitter Sphere" earn? :D
And I'm not sure what "Lulz are in the works for authorities" means. Are saying they are working FOR the authorities? engrish failzor

How many infractions does "Twitter Sphere" earn? :D
And I'm not sure what "Lulz are in the works for authorities" means. Are saying they are working FOR the authorities? engrish failzor

Sorry new to the whole twitter thing :D. Anon has been real vocal this week about a leak coming out tomorrow and the guy they claim to have caught is back on twitter saying they arrested the wrong kid. Should be interesting to watch it all play out.

lmao that just invalidated half of the stupid post in here about him getting caught and blah blah blah.

This is entertaining on a rainy day..... where's my pop corn.

lmao that just invalidated half of the stupid post in here about him getting caught and blah blah blah.

yeah, we are a minority on this site. I will say I agree with their message but not all of their tactics.

Doesn't really invalidate anything except that he was caught. I still hope they burn, for the reasons stated above.

But I won't lie, it is pretty funny.:cool:

You mean in the post that was only 5 before yours?:rolleyes:

Dude that is burried, you know none of the forum posters read more the most current list. I mean what if that poster had anything to do with the situation, they have to make sure the word gets out!

Dude that is burried, you know none of the forum posters read more the most current list. I mean what if that poster had anything to do with the situation, they have to make sure the word gets out!

Lulzsec duped the police... just incase it got buried again

So how about this Congress group? Seem like a real corrupt bunch, what with all the corporate lobbying and such.

^in fact it seems like a desperate attempt at misdirection by luzlsec IMO

^in fact it seems like a desperate attempt at misdirection by luzlsec IMO

That could be right, its still worth to see where it goes. Doesn't seem to hold much merit that they got the wrong guy as the only thing being quoted is lulzsec saying they got the wrong guy.

Back