M76
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2012
- Messages
- 15,517
I've recently noticed that the lucky draws on the board are all restricted to either US, or NA recently. As someone from Europe I feel really bad about that we don't even get a chance.
Previously not all of these were restricted. There were at least a few that were open to the rest of the world or Europe.
Are these restrictions made by the sponsor who gives the hardware? Or H simply don't want to bother with shipping abroad?
Because if it is the latter, I think most people would appreciate to be included even if we have to pay for shipping.
Previously not all of these were restricted. There were at least a few that were open to the rest of the world or Europe.
Are these restrictions made by the sponsor who gives the hardware? Or H simply don't want to bother with shipping abroad?
Because if it is the latter, I think most people would appreciate to be included even if we have to pay for shipping.