Lubic questions

  • Thread starter Deleted member 80813
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80813

Guest
In order to get a case just like I want I think I am going to have to build it myself. So with out buying a whole bunch of machining tools I will most likely be using the Lubic kit. I have some questions before I put down the $$.

1. How big are the frame rails? ½" , ¾", 1" ?
2. Where can I get spare parts in the US? (I found a place in the UK HERE but that would cost too much)

Thanks
 
I thought about useing one of the kits. I would like to build an open style case for my desktop computer. However at nearly $100 for a kit it is very expensive, especially sense I would need to find extra parts for the setup I want or buy 2 kits. it has been a long time sense I looked into it but I just googled Lubic and started looking at the differant stores that had them. But I dont rememebr any of them selling individual parts.
I do think they are 1 inch. It would be nice if it was possible to find an alternate sorce for the bars however.
 
Diablo2K said:
I thought about useing one of the kits. I would like to build an open style case for my desktop computer. However at nearly $100 for a kit it is very expensive, especially sense I would need to find extra parts for the setup I want or buy 2 kits. it has been a long time sense I looked into it but I just googled Lubic and started looking at the differant stores that had them. But I dont rememebr any of them selling individual parts.
I do think they are 1 inch. It would be nice if it was possible to find an alternate sorce for the bars however.

I know that 8020 has parts like the lubic for cheap. They are 1 inch (and other sizes). It just looks like the Lubic frames are only 1/2 inch though. I know there are people on [H] that have Lubic kits.
 
Back
Top