• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

LTB 5.1 audio headsets

kinson

Gawd
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
772
http://www.shopltb.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/6/products_id/36

I was wondering if any of you knew anything about this... I owned
http://www.shopltb.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/1/products_id/2
this one and played games through it for a LONG time... and I LOVED it, however my headset broke... The only difference between the 2 headsets is, the second comes with an option for a microphone... which is great... If anything I'll just buy a new headset...

But I am really interested in knowing how the top one is, because, I could use it for my tv and other things...
 
have one... was given to me for free by one of their salesmen when it first came out... tried it for a good week... went back to my Sennheiser 580s....

In reality, they're not *BAD*, but if you're going to drop that much money on a cans and an amp, you really should go with a nice 2 channel headphone.

To my ears, 5.1 headphones have difficulty putting sounds in the proper area in a small enclosed space, and has to use smaller drivers to produce the sound. For me, it sounded a bit 'tinny'. YMMV.
 
Back
Top