• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LTB: 3770k

ValVed RaY

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
255
LTB a used 3770k! no heatsink/fan necessary, de-lidded chips are also welcome.

Also looking for a Xeon E3-1270v2.. i wasn't previously aware the xeon counterparts were so closely spec'd


Thank you for your time [H]Members!
 
Last edited:
The i7 3770k on Frys.com is out of stock pretty much everywhere.
 
Thank you! That would be a good option but i might as well live in the moon.. Wish i had a friend that lived near there though
 
I have one for sale, but I won't be back in the US until late February, currently in Sweden. If you have not found anything by then maybe we can work something out.
 
I have been thinking of parting out my desktop. Should I decide to do that this weekend I will let you know as this is the processor it runs. Were there anything other parts you'd be looking for?
 
Thank you, but i'd have to pass on a 2700k, but that Xeon E3-1270v2 is looking like an actual better alternative!

I'll update the thread title to include the Xeon E3-1270v2 Thank you!
 
Back
Top