• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LSI 3081-ER

ldoodle

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
172
Hiya,

I have 2 of these cars in my NAS and I was wondering if anyone knew if it's possible to reset the scan order of the disks.

Say for example disk A was in port 1 and disk G was in port 7 when I first built the machine, the scan order for these disks was 0 and 6 respectively. If I then move disk A to port 2 and disg G to port 1, the scan order is remembered so when going into the boot mode console for the cards, it lights up each disk in scan order, which is now not in slot order.

So I need to reset the scan order on the cards.
 
Back
Top