A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Check the computer/electronics dept. at London Drugs, the one near me actually has all of last year's HT stuff on sale. (5.1 Quintets for $399 down from $599). They've got the full Promedia line-up in stock too.
I wish I had some extra cash
There's no London Drug's in the GTA...or at least i've never seen one for the last 16 years I've lived here!
Canada Computers sell Klipsch, but they aren't listed as an authorized dealer on the Klipsch website so I dunno if you'll get a warranty for them. Check the Klipsch website if you haven't already.
The online store NCIX has the Klipsch Ultra's.
They're gonna cost you a lot tho, I think NCIX are selling them for $650CDN.
You might wanna take a look at the Gigaworks instead, Infonec Computers in Markham has the S700 for $437, and the S750 for $549. Pretty large price difference between the Ultra's and S700.
yeah canada computers had they wanted 650+ for ultra's
infonec never has stock i alwayz get "oh that special order"
every time i want to buy something
Bestbuy/future shop i dont support ill never buy from them
what u guyz think abou the GMX D-5.1s(canada computers wants 418)
good bad or they just pretty???
......still search'n let me know if u guyz hear of a dealer in the gta
you do know that you can pre-order stuff from infonec in advance, though you do need a credit card. But still ,it saves the hassle of having to go down twice. I have seen klipsch at best buy before in the winston churchill store, unless Its on mavis...cant remeber, w/e, but they still carry klipsch.
infonec said "might" get them in 3 weeks with 200 deposit or full payment.....
bestbuy mavis ajax markham sold out one kid at mavis said they are wait'n for "new line of klipsch" to arrive....yeah sure
so far still no luck